Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank You!



Today is a day to show gratitude and appreciation because it is International Thank You Day.
I try very hard to show my thanks to friends, family and co-workers throughout the year for the simple and amazing things they do for me throughout the year.

In general when I think of "thank-you's" stationary comes to mind.  So today I'm going to create some personalized stationary to have on hand throughout the year.
I used this article to gather ideas on creating our own Kelling Family Logo - I hope you find it helpful too.

Since today is International Thank You Day see below to learn ways to say "thank you" in a variety of languages:

  • Arigato - Japanese
  • Tak - Danish
  • Terima Kasih - Indonesian
  • XieXie - Chinese
  • Dank U Wel - Dutch
  • Danke - German
  • Ngiyabonga Kahulu - Zulu
  • Go Raibh Maith Agat - Irish Gaelic

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being my friend. I am so grateful for you. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete