Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Opposite Day!

This was a great look!


Did you not just love Opposite Day growing up?  I think it was Wednesday's at my school.  I'm trying to remember now the days of the week and I think they went like this:
  • Monday Marriage Day - you'd decide who you'd be married to for the week - mine was usually a LA Kings hockey player.
  • Tuesday Tip Toe Day - walk on your toes all day and point out those who weren't (I remember the teachers getting really annoyed with this one, especially if you had an assembly or going to the library!)
  • Wednesday Opposite Day - you say things at lunch like, "I hate eating donuts" and the lunch table was like, "WHAT!" and you'd say, "Not, it's opposite day!" Or, "I just love Mrs. Simon, she's sooo nice!"
  • Thursday Throw Up Day - I'm sure also a teacher favorite, but I remember playing this game mostly on the bus - good times!
  • Friday Flip Up Day - ugh, you could never wear a skirt or dress on this day, but I would often sport a skort on Fridays and would be like, "Ha! Flip what?!" Actually I'm pretty sure no one ever tried to flip up my skirt as I mostly wore LA Kings sweats.

Today, have some fun remembering your childhood and tricking your loved ones on Opposite Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment