Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Make Your Dream Come True Day!


Wow!  When I heard about this day I thought...that is some major pressure!  Then I started thinking about what dreams I have that I want to make come true and my next thought was - wow, think of all of the dreams I've had that have already come true! Today is a great day of reflection and planning for the future.

Here are some inspirational quotes to get you in the mood to make your dreams come true!
"At first, dream seem impossible, then improbably, and eventually inevitable." Christopher Reeve
"Each sunrise gives hope to your dreams and light to your plans." William Ngwako Maphoto
"You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretzky
"Any dream worth dreaming, is worth the effort to make it come true." Evan Gourley
"If you don't have a dream how can you have a dream come true?" Jiminy Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment